Group Personal Accident Insurance
Accidents can happen anytime. While boarding a bus, going to the bathroom in the night, traveling in the train etc
Insurance provides financial relief in case of an accident. The personal accident policy provides the following coverage:
Low Cost Insurance Cover
This cover can also be given to a group of persons who can come together for a purpose other than insurance e.g. group of employees, group club members etc.
- Accidental Death – The Sum Insured is paid to the nominee of the insured.
- Accidental Disability – The Sum Insured or a part of it, depending upon the extent of disability, is paid to the insured on loss of limb/s in case of an accident. This benefit can cover both Permanent Total Disability (PTD) and Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
- Loss of Pay – In case the insured is bed ridden due to an accident and is not able to attend office, the policy pays 1% of the Sum Insured as compensation upto 104 weeks. The benefit is also called ‘Weekly Benefit’ or ‘Temporary Total Disability’
- Medical Expenses – The policy reimburses medical expenses incurred on treatment incase of an accident.
- Accidents mean anything, which is unforeseen, and therefore cover all types of accidents including road accidents.
- It is a 24 hours cover, world-wide cover.